 Castle / 3971
Re: four thousand and one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:40:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, James Howse writes:
What Irony!
The four thousandth post in .castle is about.... trains. And possibly hoax
trains at that.
Sorry to burst your bubble there Shiri!
James (still laughing about life...)
Huh??  Lugnet lists it as "3943"  We've still got another day or two to go...
P.S.  Are you looking at the combined castle and castle.org.cw list?

Oops! I guess that's it. I was on the main page which apparently list the
total together. Sorry!

James (who now looks rather silly, bedtime I think...)

Well IMHO the combined list is what counts, isn't that so? I dunno. I need to
sleep too.

-Shiri
P.S. I don't care if the post was on trains... heck, it involved a pitchfork
and that's what counts! :-)