 Castle / 3912
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 02:10:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.build, Daniel Siskind writes:
After more than two years on the project, all of the architectural details of
my huge "Blood Stone Castle" project have been completed.  While the interior
decorators are still hard at work (and will be for several more months), I
have posted 40 preliminary pictures in the Gallery on my site.  I have not yet
found the time to complete the captions, but I invite everyone to have a look
at the progress so far.

That is stunning, Dan.  You are a master at your craft, and there's not much
more to say.

Except maybe "Wow".

Wow.

:)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.