 Castle / 3924
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 04:57:41 GMT

Daniel Siskind wrote:

I've always thought of excuses of why my castle models were made from red bricks
and I cam up with the Blood Stone "chronicles" years ago to help explain this
(the next installment on the site will go into it the why's).  However, if you
were the first to use the name I will gladly find some variation as to
distingish between our models.  We may have thought of the idea independently,
but it seems you were first to use it publicly.  How about "Gore Stone Castle"
ha!  I guess I'll think of something...

Sanguine castle?  (not the cheerful, optimistic definition, but the blood-
   thirsty one, based on the medieval four humors).
Crimson keep?

Chris

--
Remove the nospam machine name in my email address to send a personal reply.