 Castle / 4004
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:46:13 GMT

What can I say, Dan rocks.....

In lugnet.build, Daniel Siskind writes:
After more than two years on the project, all of the architectural details of • my
huge "Blood Stone Castle" project have been completed.  While the interior
decorators are still hard at work (and will be for several more months), I • have
posted 40 preliminary pictures in the Gallery on my site.  I have not yet • found
the time to complete the captions, but I invite everyone to have a look at the
progress so far.

Please note my site is moving (soon to be BRICKMANIA.COM), but please visit
using the following temporary URL:

http://64.224.224.231/gallery.html

Thanks and good night!

Dan