 Castle / 3960
Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 23:56:56 GMT

Just a couple of thoughts.

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
<breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out>

Wow, wow, wow.

Let me add a little.  WOW! WOW! WOW!

I see the title "Blood Stone Castle"... something sounds familiar... <zot>
<fog clears>...
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

Jerk, jerk, jerk! (again, that's me not you!) I saw your castle a looong time
ago, and I guess on some subconscious level, when I was deciding a name for my
inn, um, well... Geez, that's annoying. I knew I was gonna go for blood--
something, but to scrape out the "stone" exactly like yours... man, that's
weird.
Maybe I'll change the inn's name... but at least there's still two small
distinctions: a. you have a space in between the words, I don't and b. your's
is an amazing castle, mine a measly inn.

It seems to me that just about everybody has a castle named after a rock.
Mine for instance is called Black Roch Keep.  Too bad most of us don't have
the pieces to make castle the size of Bloodstone.  Mine is on <cough> one of
the 48x48 baseplates.  By the way, I thought your inn was pretty good.

Rob