 Off-Topic / Pun / 498
    Re: Blood Stone Castle completed! —Rick Kujawa
   13th Century Schitzoid man! (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Prog-rock puns (was: Blood Stone Castle completed!) —John J. Ladasky, Jr.
   In reply to my remark, "In the Court of the Crimson Keep," (...) Ha! Flushed one out! It just took me a few days to find your message. My cookies got reset somehow to the default, so I've missed posts to the off-topic groups. Somewhere on the Net I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)