 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17069
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

   The mecha group doesn’t explicitly welcome auction posts (that I’ve seen).

I’m guessing you meant “The mecha group explicitly doesn’t welcome auction posts...”

That foundcounded lysdexia...

JOHN