 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17111
Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:19:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote :

(snip)

   Soren

I have to agree with L.F. Braun.

Crass, rude, and NOT kid-friendly.

Please consider not posting items that would be offensive to children. Would your sister/mom/grandmother/aunt /wife/girlfriend/significant other approve of that graphic and comment?

Paul Sinasohn speaking only for myself.