 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17100
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 03:31:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Gould yak yaked:

You and others are being selective.

When I witnessed foul language on LUGNET, no one said anything. When I see other people’s images being molested, no one said anything. When a posting issue takes place, you all jump on. Whateva. The TOS you and others quote has a loophole that you all have interpreted to suit your poor attitudes.

How many times does it have to be explained to you before it seeps into that drug soaked blancmange you use for a brain?

Read the thread again. The only poor attitude here is yours, Eric. The sooner you realise that, the better off we will all be.

But, by all means continue with your insane ramblings. I for one find posts like the ‘Evil Oppressors’ one hugely entertaining.

Allister