 Off-Topic / Debate / 27705
Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:40:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote :

(snip)

   Soren

I have to agree with L.F. Braun.

Crass, rude, and NOT kid-friendly.

Please consider not posting items that would be offensive to children. Would your sister/mom/grandmother/aunt /wife/girlfriend/significant other approve of that graphic and comment?

Paul Sinasohn speaking only for myself.

No Paul, you are not speaking only for yourself. It’s a safe bet that you are speaking for virtually all women. I’d say much of the righteous indignation in this thread is misplaced.

And I also agree with LFB, Lugnet sure ain’t what it used to be. It’s a shame.

Maggie C.