 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17104
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:23:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Gould yak yaked:

You and others are being selective.

When I witnessed foul language on LUGNET, no one said anything. When I see other people’s images being molested, no one said anything. When a posting issue takes place, you all jump on. Whateva. The TOS you and others quote has a loophole that you all have interpreted to suit your poor attitudes.

What you have there aren’t examples. An example is where you refer to something that happened. eg. this is an example of Rich Manzo’s attitude to Lugnet, this is an example of your flagrant disregard for the ToS and this is an example of me being an ass (as in the donkey, not the swearword, I spell the other one with an r and an e) to you.

I didn’t jump in. I posted the first response. And if I hadn’t I’m sure someone else would have soon enough. Besides, this is NOT THE POINT. The point is you did something wrong. Whether “your enemies” are out to get you is totally irrelevant. YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG.

So when you talk about poor attitude, look at yourself before looking at others. The proportion of responses in this thread from people who aren’t your “evil oppressors” should give you cause for concern. If it doesn’t then I’m afraid you will never again have my sympathy regardless of how badly other people treat you.

Tim