 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17097
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:56:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.build.mecha, David Koudys wrote:
And you are allowed to post auctions of your 'bot to the Buy/Sell/Trade  group.
There is no issue with that.

Just to be a complete compartmentalized dork about this, actually if it's an
auction it should not be posted to market.bst but to market.auction, since bst
specifically excludes auctions:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=1

"Community trading post, items wanted, items for straight sale (no
      auctions), experiences, market analysis, etc."

The only correct place for auctions is lugnet.market.auction.

Kevin Wilson
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com