 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17092
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

   The mecha group doesn’t explicitly welcome auction posts (that I’ve seen).

I’m guessing you meant “The mecha group explicitly doesn’t welcome auction posts...”

Auction posts are unwelcome in ALL groups unless the group explicitly welcomes them, and .build.mecha doesn’t explicitly welcome them, so I see no problem with Dave’s sentence. And as .build.mecha does not “explicitly not welcome” them, I don’t see why you think that’s what Dave meant.

Well, here’s where I’m confused. It’s really irrelevant whether or not auction posts are welcomed by participants, since they are explicitly unwelcome, as spelled out in the TOS.

   That foundcounded lysdexia...

Do you mean “foncounded”?

Topato, tapato.

JOHN