 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17096
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:14:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rich Manzo wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Gould wrote:

Dear all,

In light of Eric's refusal to respect other people, copyright law or the
Terms of Service of Lugnet I would respectfully ask anyone who was
considering purchasing one of Eric's creations to please not do so.

Thanks you,

Tim

aka

"HOLY CARP, ERIC DIDNT POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM,LETS USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO
DESTROY HIM BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

See, this is what happens when you roll the dice and don't have any
moderation. You have people posting in the wrong forum, putting up profanity,
and there always has to be some kind of uproar or termoil in order to get
something done.

I suggest Lugnet grows a sack, gets some fair moderators, and actually rules
this place like a forum with a sense of order. You all have proven you can't
co-habitate because of the chidish activity that flares up on a semi-monthly
basis as Lugnet's declining post per day ratio continues to plummet.

My 29,000 members on BZP don't act like this, and its because they know there
is a certain decorum at BZP that is to be upheld and respected. Lugnet lacks
that, and it needs it badly.

Look, I am not taking sides either way on this, but I find the selective
enforcement of the rules by mass-hysteria here disgusting, and its a shame
that it is allowed to happen.

I just hope you start moving topics and enforcing policy for everyone, not
just the people you have deemed targets.

That is all. Back to my corner of the LEGO world.

Rex

bzpower.com
owner
admin

I haven't followed this dabate[sic] for a long time nor do I care to at this
point. However please keep it out of the market forum; it doesnt belong here.

-Rich

um... I mean Jude