 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17093
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 00:31:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I put the Qwelder-Mech up for sale on Auctionbrick.com:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Qwelder-Mech/a0-qwelder-mech-eric-sophie-2006-600x831.jpg

See the the auction page here

Thank you.

Eric Sophie

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Things/1z-iron-mecha-eric-sophie-2006-sized.jpg

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

Dear all,

In light of Eric’s refusal to respect other people, copyright law or the Terms of Service of Lugnet I would respectfully ask anyone who was considering purchasing one of Eric’s creations to please not do so.

Thanks you,

Tim

aka

“HOLY CARP, ERIC DIDNT POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM,LETS USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO DESTROY HIM BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!”

See, this is what happens when you roll the dice and don’t have any moderation. You have people posting in the wrong forum, putting up profanity, and there always has to be some kind of uproar or termoil in order to get something done.

I suggest Lugnet grows a sack, gets some fair moderators, and actually rules this place like a forum with a sense of order. You all have proven you can’t co-habitate because of the chidish activity that flares up on a semi-monthly basis as Lugnet’s declining post per day ratio continues to plummet.

My 29,000 members on BZP don’t act like this, and its because they know there is a certain decorum at BZP that is to be upheld and respected. Lugnet lacks that, and it needs it badly.

Look, I am not taking sides either way on this, but I find the selective enforcement of the rules by mass-hysteria here disgusting, and its a shame that it is allowed to happen.

I just hope you start moving topics and enforcing policy for everyone, not just the people you have deemed targets.

That is all. Back to my corner of the LEGO world.

Rex

bzpower.com owner admin