 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17086
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:49:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I put the Qwelder-Mech up for sale on Auctionbrick.com:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Qwelder-Mech/a0-qwelder-mech-eric-sophie-2006-600x831.jpg

See the the auction page here

Thank you.

Eric Sophie

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomaster/Things/1z-iron-mecha-eric-sophie-2006-sized.jpg

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

Dear all,

In light of Eric’s refusal to respect other people, copyright law or the Terms of Service of Lugnet I would respectfully ask anyone who was considering purchasing one of Eric’s creations to please not do so.

Thanks you,

Tim

Yeah, and no one sit next to him on the bus, either!

Eric’s posting obviously violated the TOS, and he should ask for it to be cancelled. But most of the people posting about it are just using it to pursue their feud with Eric.

Just for the record, Eric and I aren’t pals - I don’t think we’ve ever spoken. But I don’t like people using LUGNET as a forum for bullying. Do it somewhere else.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations