 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17067
Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:40:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Sophie wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1) You didn't answer his question. Not that it's any of my buisness, but the man
has a point, and my delurking here to emphasise this should tell you that.

2) You made me scroll for no reason. I hate scrolling in general, and scrolling
for no reason in particular.

3) Now that you've made it clear that you 'want out', when will you be leaving?

Legoswami