 LEGO Company / 996
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:52:04 GMT

"Mookie" <Mookie@tanarth.com> wrote in message
news:LAEJKFGCAJBFPIBHFEHLCEEDCEAA.Mookie@tanarth.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Could this become something that's inserted in some larger sets? or isn't
there that kind of printing budget for it?  For those of us without Brand
stores in our state **cough Wisconsin cough cough MILWAUKEE cough** is • there
some way we'd be able to get them?

[ ... snipped ... ]

It can't be much more than an hour drive (depending on traffic of course)
from Milwaukee to the LEGO store at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg can it?  I
have done the drive a few times and don't recall it being too bad.  In the
grand scheme of things, an hour isn't that far.  I try hit the Woodfield
store whenever I visit our office in Schaumburg which is conveniently
located about 1/2 a mile down the street.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  RE: AFOLs - The comic!

Great for people who have a vehicle yes.... I have access to a vehicle that I can use for work and school and that's about it. Besides it's about an hour and a half drive to 2 hour drive, which means 3 or 4 hours both ways, about 20.00 in gas which (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org)