 LEGO Company / 980
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:18:17 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:
And the idea - is it a good one? Do you see yourself using this?
Just quote price and availability, and bring some (enough!) to
1000steineland in Berlin. Pre-orders? Bulk-orders for user groups?

I'm looking forward to hearing your comments!
First of all: Great stuff.

The repeats and spelling mistakes have already been mentioned, so I skip
that.

One point though - and I think that is a key point here: on page 6 you
mention "posting on AFOLnet". If this comic should help activating the
sleepers, it would be better to mention LUGNET.com instead of a
nonexisting pseudo-site. Even if it gripes those guys from the
(kids-oriented) www.lego.com site.

Translations, maybe?

yours, Christian