 LEGO Company / 988
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:33:20 GMT

Nathan Wells <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote:
Yes, but Megabloks (page 7), Playmobile (page 13), Target, K-Mart,
Sears, Toys R Us, Wal-Mart (page 12), Brickfest (page 14), Cylon &
Battlestar Galactica (page 17) and Jar-Jar (page 26) are copyrighted by
somebody.

Names aren't covered by copyright -- that's what trademarks are for.

Personally, I hope Greg changes Brickwarz to Brikwars and AFOLnet to LUGNET.

I e-mailed Jake about this, actually, and he said that AFOLnet was simply
done to make the comic more generic so that interal people don't just
assume that Lugnet is all there is.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>