 LEGO Company / 1006
RE: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:54:11 GMT

From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Mike Walsh
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 11:52 AM
To: lugnet.lego@lugnet.com; lugnet.general@lugnet.com;
lugnet.org@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: AFOLs - The comic!

"Mookie" <Mookie@tanarth.com> wrote in message
news:LAEJKFGCAJBFPIBHFEHLCEEDCEAA.Mookie@tanarth.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Could this become something that's inserted in some larger sets? or isn't
there that kind of printing budget for it?  For those of us without Brand
stores in our state **cough Wisconsin cough cough MILWAUKEE cough** is • there
some way we'd be able to get them?

[ ... snipped ... ]

It can't be much more than an hour drive (depending on traffic of course)
from Milwaukee to the LEGO store at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg can it?  I
have done the drive a few times and don't recall it being too bad.  In the
grand scheme of things, an hour isn't that far.  I try hit the Woodfield
store whenever I visit our office in Schaumburg which is conveniently
located about 1/2 a mile down the street.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com