 LEGO Company / 1040
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:32:39 GMT

Thank you for providing us, the AFOL community a chance to review your internal comic. Overall, I believe that it does a good job of explaining us to its originally intended audience.

One concern I do have regarding the eventual distribution to the public is your contact information. What AFOL resources will you point them to? It doesn’t seem appropriate to refer them to a source inside TLG when you are trying to inform them of the independent AFOL community. It doesn’t seem right somehow. Sort of like the French ambassador to the US sending out a newsletter telling people to contact him to find out more about being an American.

Sincerely, Pamela