 LEGO Company / 990
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:03:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Christian Treczoks wrote:

One point though - and I think that is a key point here: on page 6 you
mention "posting on AFOLnet". If this comic should help activating the
sleepers, it would be better to mention LUGNET.com instead of a
nonexisting pseudo-site. Even if it gripes those guys from the
(kids-oriented) www.lego.com site.

I think that leaving it "AFOLnet" for the strips is fine. I'm hoping that the
printed comic won't just be the comcs, but there will be written information,
including resourse information on how to find local groups and how to find
on-line plces like Lugnet.

Translations, maybe?

Translations would be awesome! Something to think about for the future, though.

-Greg