 LEGO Company / 993
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
Ideas & topics that could be developed into a strip:

- The poor spouse who deals with his/her significant other's obsession with
LEGO bricks and the consequences of that obsession - storage, time, money,
etc.

- AFOL and his/her child going on a wild spending spree through the toy
department. (complete with spouse rolling eyes at the checkout!)

- The delight and inspiration in the eyes of children when they see the
fantastic creations by AFOLs.

- And don't forget the delight and inspiration in the eyes of adults, AFOLs
or not, when they see the fantastic creations made by children.

As a father of a three year old, one of my favorite things to hear is
"Daddy, look what I made!" (LEGO, crayon, paint, contruction paper, sparkle
glue, whatever...)

Bryan

A children with a t-shirt "My dad has more LEGO than yours".

Paulo