 LEGO Company / 1042
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Dan Boger wrote:

I couldn't see the details for afolnet.com (whois claimed there's no
record), but for the org, it seems Todd managed to grab it:

This strikes me as a good thing. Better that someone in the community get it and
preserve it, than that it go to a porn site. (there must be some vast spider
somewhere looking for mentions of URLs not yet registered and registering them
and connecting them to porn sites, or something. Well not really, but it seems
that way sometimes)

At some later date if someone pops up with a use for it, it is safely banked.