 LEGO Company / 966
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:24:29 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Wow. It’s been a week and a half since BrickFest PDX, and I’m just now starting to get caught up. I went straight from PDX to Enfield and had some terrific Community Development meetings with the team. Lots of good things happening! (snipped)

It looks marvelous--ought to be a big hit. The current draft repeats pp. 25 and 26 (they appear earlier too)--I assume that’ll be weeded out. But if we were meant to have two more pages, gimme gimme gimme! :)

Kudos to Jake and Greg!

best

LFB