 LEGO Company / 970
Re: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:34:37 GMT

Todd Lehman <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote:
* Building a set and thinking a piece is missing, but it isn't.

Or spending ten minutes looking for a piece you *know* was there a minute
ago but now you can't find it and then you ask your SO if she can come
help and the second she gets there, oh, there it is.

Maybe that's just me. :)

* Never having time to build because pieces aren't sorted yet.

Or building a very, very elaborate storage system.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>