 LEGO Company / 976
RE: AFOLs - The comic!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 04:20:08 GMT

<snip>

j00r spelling sux0rs though.  :)  {BrikWars} is spelled with an {s}, not a
{z}.

<snip>

--Todd

You missed one :(  Page 17 Robot can not only play chess.... it can moveS
the pieces...

Other than that, I have to agree with everyone else, the color issue they
probably wouldn't understand, save it for issue 6 or 7 after they are hooked
and no longer 'sleepers' then they'll understand :)

I find the Castle and Spacer stuff hilarious, of course that's because I'm a
Castle person and space really does suck ;)

More things about FLL and other clubs would be cool, the more you show them
there are organized adults, I think the quicker you'll get them to come out
of the closet.

Could this become something that's inserted in some larger sets? or isn't
there that kind of printing budget for it?  For those of us without Brand
stores in our state **cough Wisconsin cough cough MILWAUKEE cough** is there
some way we'd be able to get them?

Great graphics and funny text, I look forward to many more!

Thanks for letting us get a preview!
Tamy