 Underground / 181
Re: Mecha Legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 08:13:46 GMT

I don't know why, but an image instantly appeared on my mind. It's about
someone who can't walk easily since whose own legs inserted his own
back..

Selçuk

Mladen Pejic wrote:

- Insert 4 letter word - YOU

WHO ---- do u think you are Mark!

You copy so many ideas from everyone here and barely give credit (Storm Owl
sure looks and sounds like my own OWL MOC)!

AND EVER HEARD OF SOMETHING CALLED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!

Mladen

Jerk!

In lugnet.build.mecha, Mark Sandlin writes:

From: "Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca>
Newsgroups: lugnet.build.mecha,lugnet.underground
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:46:31 GMT
Subject: Re: Mecha Legs

I would reconsider if he was the only person to ask me, but I get 10 e-mails
each day from people asking me how they love my designs and want to use them
in their own. Most of the messages I reply to with a yes, but this time no,
this is my model, and no one else has the right to use it except me.

Actually that's not true. Anyone can copy your designs if they want to. You
don't have to like it, but that's how it is.

My models
are supposed to inspire creativity (the reason I started my site) not • copying,
LEGO is so versatile, anything can be made, so many different combinations. • SO
I DON'T WANT ANYONE USING MY DESIGNS ANYMORE!!!

That's too bad. If someone made something using a design of my own, I'd feel
very flattered. Sometimes I borrow things from other Lugnet-ers, and I
always try to give credit when I do. Beyond that... what's the big deal?

~Mark