 Underground / 182
Re: Ice Maonster???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 19:00:53 GMT

In the Lego Childrens books published By DK, THere is a ROck Raiders themed
book that's storyline includes "Chief" (the new Shop at home eclusive Rock
Raider), and a WHITE ROCK MONSTER!  I wonder if this was an Idea they were
gettin g too, and the line was cancelled before they got an opportunity.  Jon

In lugnet.underground, Bradley Dale writes:
I don't have the Ultimate Lego Book, but a white (actually clear) ice monster
for Arctic crossed my mind more than once.

In lugnet.underground, Nick Cameron writes:
In the Ultimate Lego Book it has a picture of a set they never made. It had a
white rock monster & rock raiders chief. It was just an old, unused version • of
the granite grinder, but they recently made chief, so who knows, Ice Monster
may be next?

NICK(;^A)