 Off-Topic / Debate / 6136
Re: Mecha Legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:07:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
against them. I haven't read this particular slugfest (nor do I want to) but
it seems one party is alleging that other people are copying his work and
passing it off as their own. That's not good.

It wasn't that at all. Someone asked nicely if he could use the design
posted online, and the request was denied in a rude way. Proper credit would
certainly have been given.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/