 Off-Topic / Debate / 6151
Re: Mecha Legs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 02:35:20 GMT

I have to say that I am glad that Larry has chosen to allow one to purchase the rights to make unlimited copies for personal use.
This has allowed me to take the extra step to recognize Larry's contributions by actually buying a copy of the instructions instead
of just crediting him when I reverse engineered it. On the other hand, I'm not willing to pay Larry to collect the parts for me, so
I haven't chosen to buy a set from Larry. If Larry had not made the instructions available, I probably would have eventually reverse
engineered the model, and credited Larry.

Frank