 Trains / *25815 (-100)
  The Adventurers Travel in Style

I finally completed my lastest project, The Adventurer's Expedition Train. Finally, Johnny Thunder, Miss Pippin Reed, and Professor Kilroy can travel in style as they cross the continent looking for adventure. The train consists of 4 custom train (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Hook Coupling 737c01.dat and 444.dat train wheel.

Hi all, to draw a model, which I own for over 5 years, I have now done CAD files for the 60ies hook coupling and the 60ies 4.5 train waggon wheel with riffles. Now at last I was able to render the "Esso promotional set 121". The result can be seen (...) (20 years ago, 21-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.trains)

  Internals of a monorail point

I recently bought a very cheap monorail point from Bricklink as it was broken, so I had nothing to lose by opening it up. Looking at the bottom ((URL) it would appear that all it takes is to release the 5 clips and the base will come off. Not true, (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NIce Train Deal!

(...) I agree! it's a nice (cheap) and good set. It has an excellent selection of parts for both train and space heads. I mean, where else can you get TWENTY EIGHT trans smoke panels?! And I suppose the nose and wedges are good if you like space. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

  NIce Train Deal!

OK, I finally bought my first train set (and I'm only 37!) the High Speed Train (4511) which is on sale at TRU in Canada for $80(cdn). To see what a deal I got I looked in the catalogue I got in the mail the other day and it lists the speed (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

  The Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows 2004 Lego Display

Greetings, After a successful show last year, COLTC was again invited to display at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, in Belleville, IL, near St. Louis, MO. This year an entire building was dedicated to the Lego display, which again was featured (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) liftarm from here: (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego Train Wins Prize at Hull (UK) Model Railway Show!

(...) I should point out that Mark's award is even greater than it might seem to the US AFOL. Unlike in the US, in the UK Lego trains are not really represented in the general railway modelling community (well its just Mark really!) and for him to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Thanks for your interest Lester, I have posted the link to the ldraw file below. There is one piece that is not shown on the valve block where the pushrod enters. It is a technic piece, 1x2 liftarm, like part#32523 but with two holes. It acts (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Lego Train Wins Prize at Hull (UK) Model Railway Show!

At the Hull (UK) Model Railway Show last weekend, my 8mm:1ft scale British Class 28 CoBo engine (known to fans of Thomas as "BoCo") won the A1 Models Trophy for the best "modern outline" exhibit. (In this case "modern outline" means post-1950 diesel (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ DG Library - Nov 20th

What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people on the (URL) list> and other lego fans in the area. Talk about what other things we might want to do as a club, show off creations, and other general lego themed conversation. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

Lotsa snippy (...) Hi Tim,Funny, I thought you may have figured out that I was doing the same locomotives that are in the Microsoft Train Simulator ;-P (...) Wow, thanks! I've seen your MOCs too, and that tram reminds me of Toby from Thomas the tank (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) Hi Samarth, I'm glad you've had a warm welcome already. I have looked at your brickshelf pics many times as you have added stuff, at first I thought you were English (because of the class 50 and Flying Scotsman.) but then realised that you (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) Hi Ross, THANKS! It's actually quite flexible you know, it's not neccessary that it should hang out too much. I've got this idea in my head, but I haven't yet tried it out in real life: Use a jumper plate and fix it into the stud holes between (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) I'm proud of it too :-) (...) No. Actually I just like to see how the 'face' of my new model will look like first, so usually it's the cab that defines my locos shape. this is the only part I do in LDraw. I also test new designs here (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) However, that can't always be used with text embedded in a link, see (URL) here>. ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) Hi Samarth, I especially like your co-co undercarriage arrangement, with the actual motor hidden in the centre. Although it would mean the loco hangs out more in the corners, it is much easier to make a reasonable length co-co loco ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) Ahh, one learns something new every day! I was wondering if there was some way to defeat that! Now I can go back to snipping like this: <snip> in formatted text mode (it's the simple things in life...:-) Thanks for enlightening me, Bram:-) (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) I liked the sunroof solution. (...) :-( But you rendered it in ldraw, no? (...) Actually, I agree with you. Though the track gauge is about right for 1 stud = 1 foot, that would actually make for a 10 wide scale, since most modern locos are (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) In FTX, you can include brackets, braces, underscores, etc by escaping them with a single back quote (first character on your keyboard): _underscore_, [brackets], {braces}, |bars|. Take a look at the raw message to see how it's done. --Bram (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) Hi John, It's nice getting a reply from you. I fell in love with the 8 wides when it clicked in my head: I had two failed 6-wide designs for the WDP-4, and the only way to get the front windows to look right, was NOT to use this piece of you (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  GATS Pictures and Report - MichLTC

(4 URLs) GATS contacted MichLTC on the Thursday before the event. A model railroad club had pulled out at the last second and we were called in to save the day. We were able to get a 10x12.5 layout planned in less than 48 hours and GATS was very (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

(...) (snip) Hello, Samarth, and welcome to trains-- glad you decided to delurk:-) I'm also gratified to see another 8 wide convert; (BTW thanks for the kind words) inspiring young minds with LEGO trains is a major reason why I build and share. You (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)

Hi Everyone, I'm Samarth Moray, and I'm 16. I've been playing with Lego, like most of you, since I was a kid. I'm new to lugnet because this is my first post, but I'm 'old' to lugnet because I've been lurking around for a year now. That basically (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  NGLTC second building session at children's hospital

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club had their second of two building sessions at Egleston Children's hospital in preparation for the NGLTC tree at this year's Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of Trees. When our tree is (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  M>ltc 2004-5 (aka Arrival of the bonus tubs)

A fun day again on Sunday. Got lots of details added to the layout. Basically mostly done now except for the big items - the mountains and the bridge. But we should have it all done in time for the model show. (URL) [LEGOSet 4679] But the big news: (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, FTX)

  Re: Updated Johnstown Bethgon Coalporter MOC

(...) Thanks, Ondrew. Well, one could make the ribs out of 1x1x5s instead of 1x2x5s, but other than that, I'm not sure. If the problem is cars breaking away because of the weak LEGO magnets, I'd suggest adding a rare earth magnet between the LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Updated Johnstown Bethgon Coalporter MOC

(...) a great design as allways john. now if you could just make them lighter. when i built one off of your pictures it was so heavy i couldn't see any feesable way to run it. got any secrets? ondrew niltc (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Updated Johnstown Bethgon Coalporter MOC

(URL) I've finally gotten around to taking some pics of my Bethgons with some alternate color schemes, as well as employing my son Ross' truck design. This one shown is a rare color scheme for BNSF cars that were delivered in the period after the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A window using SNOT and SNIR techniques

(...) This is a great, I was wondering whether loading a .pdf would be worth it (takes ages on my PC) but I wasn't disapointed. I had not really noticed James method before but the half-stud-offset-and-tile method is even better! Tim (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains)

  Lubricating monorail points

I've searched for this, but haven't come up with anything... I have some monorail points that are sticky. I pretty much can't get them to shift using the slider. A couple of them will switch using the on-track tabs (the ones the train runs over), (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Second graders help out NGLTC tree project

This week the North Georgia LEGO Train Club had help from some local second graders at Matt Elementry school. Students built holiday tree ornaments in preparation for the NGLTC tree at this year's Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Where? Lester (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Hobby Show Pix

I finally managed to upload my pictures from the Hobby Show. I had a great time there, even though I couldn't stay long on the days that I attended. I only managed to snap a single group shot my first day, so unfortunately I missed getting pictures (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) You might wanna change the "American Steam Locomotive Wheels arrangements" link to a generic link to the main page at (URL) add a separate link to the main page, whichever takes your fancy. ROSCO (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) coming in any case. (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated registry file for Track Designer

(...) Oh man, I never even knew that one existed! Whoever made it made more improvements than I did. Some of the baseplates look identical to the ones I added, and their crater baseplate looks much better than mine. OK, after looking at the new (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated registry file for Track Designer

(...) Hi, I allways find things like this very useful, thanx. I didn't download your file yet, but I think it would be better to rename it, so people can use both registries, yours an the original. There is another registry up here since about one (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Yes there are ldraw files. (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Updated registry file for Track Designer

I have an updated registry file for the Track Designer program made by Matt Bates. The registry that comes with the program has many pieces, but there are a few that I and the members of my LUG use in our layouts that aren't in the registry. The new (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Thanks Jeroen. I think I'll spend some time surfing this link. Chris (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) BTW, the sidebar still has (URL) that just moved to (URL) Cheers. Carlo LugNet #24 (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  First Dark Green Train MOC: (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) I got mine last week: (URL) is all from just one BNSF loco btw). Jason Railton (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Thanks Jeroen, that one has also now been added to the sidebar. Keep them coming and I will keep adding them. (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) That's one I use alot as well. And one I found on the .trains front page sidebar: (URL) The Engine Shop> Which has great color reference as well as simple profile images of different deisel engines. Mat (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Not sure if this is it but this is my favorite for train pics. (URL) Mike (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

Hi Chris, There is this one (URL) but is "only" European trains. Jeroen "Chris Paton" <chrisp@cliffhanger.com> wrote in message news:I6zBE8.Cpv@lugnet.com... (...) "thousands" (...) Anyone know (...) of (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) More inspiration! Thanks Larry! Dave K (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) No worries whatsoever. Dave K (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

Hi Larry Dave has found it. Thanks for helping. Chris (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Dave... thank you! Yes, that's the one! I just couldn't think of the title and I tried variations ending in .net. Then trying to google just came up with so many pages that, well, you can guess the rest. Thanks again Dave. Chris (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Hey thanks, Dave... I added that one, and the one I mentioned, to the sidebar. (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Do you have any more clues to go on? Possible name or who sponsored it or anything? All I could think of was (URL) Hope that helps. (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Missing Link

(...) Dunno if this is the site you're looking for, but the best site for inspiring me is-- (URL) where I got the idea to do the GM SD70ACe from. Anyway, there you are. Dave (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Missing Link

Hi Can anyone help? There used to be a really good train website with "thousands" of large quality photos. It had a similar layout to (URL). But, I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone know anything about it or where it might be located? It was (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Received last night at my abode in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I will add to all the favourable reviews--the set is very nicely done! The colour scheme is impressive, and the general look of the locomotive is authentic to the real thing. I just (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Mine arrived on Monday, but my wife has decided to hold it untill Christmas! But a friend got hers on Saturday, so I got to examin one up close at least. Mat (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Woo Hoo, got mine last night. Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  A Christmas Train

I start out with a confession ... I am no "Engineer" but my love for LEGO knows no bounds. Here is a Christmas Train that I designed for my home. It is on the weaker side for details ... however the highlight for me is the location of the train. (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

  LUCNY to show at the Fulton, NY War Memorial 11/13-11/4

LUCNY will be in attendance this weekend at the Oswego Valley Railroad’s 23rd Annual Holiday Express Model Railroad Show at the War Memorial in Fulton, New York. LUCNY is proud to be a part of this event once again. This year's display features a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: new 2005 trainset?

(...) (URL) (...) It seems to me that the wagon is tan, and the end slopes don't exist yet - 1x2x2 slopes, a 1-wide version of the slope in the yellow car design. Jason Railton (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Very very nice, is there an ldraw? Lester (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new 2005 trainset?

(...) well rosco yes your right. but the good news is we can make this car.. heres the original design.. a ttjx 68 foot car. with the new 10133 its possible to make a yellow car now (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: new 2005 trainset?

(...) Hi Thomas, this definitely looks rendered, and so I would tend to think it is a fan-designed creation. But I would love to be wrong. ROSCO (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  new 2005 trainset?

heres a pic i found online (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) cover. ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  New switches

Has anyone orderer switches from S@H recently? Are they still old dary gray? Lester (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new 5 Track Trainset

(...) Ben Medinets (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) Sorry guys and gals....somehow my file got deleted. I uploaded it again..please try link below. Thanks (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly

(...) ROSCO (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Steam locomotive drive assembly

I have posted my new 'typical' steam locomotive drive assembly. The drive rods and slider mechanism work great. Thanks to BBB for great drivers and blanks. This idea should work for any driver configuration. This will be the starting point of my (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

Tim Strutt wrote in message ... (...) is (...) Simple. Canadians complained about having prices in US$. Lego changed to pricing for Canadians in CN$. When they decided to switch, the exchange rate was about 1.5 (earlier, it was even 1.6!). The rate (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) Hello All ! At this moment , I'm just happy that this train engine is now Available to Australia . Thank You Lego ! Did this post make a difference ? (URL) I did take notice of the price difference , and this is why, I have none coming my way (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  My new 5 Track Trainset

It's been a couple years since I've visited. Thought I would share... (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) Tim, as Christian has pointed out, Canada is not the only country that gets screwed on S@H prices. Fortunately for you, you're more likely to have a travelling friend to get you one. Fortunately for us Aussies, the BNSF loco is not as bad as (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) Hey, forget about complaining about too high prices outside the US to S@H. Lego ist totally deaf on that ear. Besides, $CDN59.99 is about US$49.79, which is still cheaper than our EUR39.99, which in turn is about US$51.19. And the stuff is (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) That's because they have to fit bigger snowploughs on the front to get through. ;) Jason Railton (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca)

  S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)

(...) Whoa. I see what you mean. I just checked and at current exchange rate, we could be buying it in the US for $48.24Cdn, instead of the $60Cdn on S@H. I think I'll be calling a travelling friend in the US before I buy it at S@H prices for (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) I got the news today! Just a few minutes ago I received my shipment notification. Too bad they shipped the via Ground Shipping =( (I had requested 2nd day air). But at least they're on their way!!! -Juan (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) LEGO is REALLY sticking it to Canadians on this set and thsi year. It's $59.99 CAD. That's 1.5 Exchange! Last time I checked it was 1.2052. Why is LEGO milking Canadians this year when the Canadian Dollar has gone up??? (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: BNSF high balls it!

(...) Hi all, We where lucky to get a BNSF on our lay-out at the LEGO FESTIVAL event witch took place from Okt.29-2004 until Nov.2 -2004 for a picture of it see : (URL) more pictures see: (URL) (BeLUG) and: (URL) (LowLUG) Regards, Ludo Soete - (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  BNSF high balls it!

The new BNSF freight engines have arrived in Enfield and are shipping out early! (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

(...) Wow they look familiar ;) Thanks for the design, M>ltc will be using it on our first layout in December, I'm sure they'll be a hit! ROSCO (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LUCNY to show at the New York State Fairgrounds 11/6-11/7

LUCNY will be in attendance this weekend at the Central New York chapter of the National Historical Railroad Society's 30th Annual Train Fair at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. This venue contains 150,000 square feet (!) of (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, FTX)

  COLTC Groveport Show set-up pictures

The first pictures of the set-up are now on-line: This is the model of the building we are displaying in, better pictures will be posted later this week: (URL) Sections of the layout and display cabniets can be viewed here: (URL) During the course (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) lol All you do is give, Martin:-) Thanks again! JOHN (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF 10133 Inventory?

(...) Oh, No problem, although I must admit, that this was one of the sets, that I would have preferred to build right away instead of making an inventory first. :-) Martin (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

(...) <snip> These were a definite highlight at the show. Few could resist sticking their fingers in front of the sensor to activate the cows a few extra times. Everbody loved them. I also took some video clips of the cows and crossing, but they are (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: BeLUG at the Lego Festival, Brussels 2004

(...) Hi Steve, Thanks a lot for those kindly words. We have still one day to go, but some club members are alreddy making plans and ideas for the next event! Regards, Ludo (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Cows Redux

That's just awesome! I love the cowws turning their head to follow the train! Terry (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  COLTC display at Groveport Art Gallery, Nov 1 - Dec 30

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club started their display at the Groveport Art Gallery today. Located at 648 Main Street, Groveport, OH, (~5 miles south of Columbus) the Art Gallery invited COLTC to display a layout and more... Last weekend, we build a (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town) !!

  NGLTC first building session at children's hospital

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club had their first of two building sessions at Egleston Children's hospital in preparation for the NGLTC tree at this year's Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of Trees. When our tree is (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: M>ltc 2004-4

(...) Hello All ! Here are some pictures that I took of the layout (URL) ! Ross could you please add these to the M>ltc Picture/pages . Thanks, Teunis. (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Motorized Cows Redux

First of all, full props go to Erik who came up with this (URL) amazing idea>. Unfortunately his cows were a little too large for the farm I was building, so I designed a version of the cows that were a little closer to minifig scale. Info, pics, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  BeLUG at the Lego Festival, Brussels 2004

Hey, Hi, I've been out of the loop for a year, travelling, but made it back to see what my comrades at BeLUG have been up to over the past year. I missed LegoWorld2004 unfortunately, but made the Lego Festival 2004 in Brussels. The display, I think (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: M>ltc 2004-4

(...) Well the main bridge is almost finished, there are a couple of smaller ones and a small causeway too. (...) Moooooooo! Well thanks for the design but you coulda warned me that adjusting the program was gonna be a pig of a job. Of course I've (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: M>ltc 2004-4

(...) Whatever that is, it looks pretty cool. Your layout is looking really nice too. Can't wait to see the bridges on it. Those cows look awefully familiar... :) J (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  M>ltc 2004-4

Another productive meeting, things coming together for our first show in December. Luckily we were able to hire a hall a couple of weeks earlier for a (URL) MUGS> meeting, so will have a good chance to iron out any bugs. The layout is now close to (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: MOC: TTGX Bi-Level Autorack Car Wagon

The detail is awesome, just one thing, you need to put screens around the cars! (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone seen the LEGO 65537 at hobby shops yet?

Todd, I think I can help you out. You can purchase it at (URL) I own the store I think we can work out something to help a fellow fan;) If you have any questions please feel free to write to me. Bill Connick (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact