 Local / Canada / 2030
2029  |  2031
Subject:
Hobby Show Pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:37:49 GMT

I finally managed to upload my pictures from the Hobby Show.

I had a great time there, even though I couldn’t stay long on the days that I attended. I only managed to snap a single group shot my first day, so unfortunately I missed getting pictures of all Janey’s MOC’s.
And by the sounds of it, I missed out on a good time sitting around chatting and looking at all the other “displays” at the show.

Just a few things to mention.
Those Space Maxifigs are awesome. Fun trying to put back together again after some parent tries to show his son how the wheels on the space buggy turn. D’oh!
That fire engine was awesome Jakub (forgive me if I misspell your name). I wish I could have seen the remote control aspect in action.
Trevyn, your pneumatic-powered train was working well, much better than at my place back in the spring.
Jason, all impressive MOC’s, and we know what they’re modelled after. Even in my short time there, I heard a couple guys mistakenly identify them, but Dave was quick to correct them.
And rtlToronto, I was very much impressed by your train layout. We are definitely inspired to greater aspirations after seeing that awesome diorama in person.

I leave you with the guys discussing Track Designer layouts:

Here’s the link to my pix:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Nov-04/

Play well.

Tim Strutt