 Trains / 23693
Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:07:21 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   instead of the actual pic (to which you could create a linked image if you wanted) by adding /thumb/ and (underscore character)thumb.jpg to your pic, like this:

In FTX, you can include brackets, braces, underscores, etc by escaping them with a single back quote (first character on your keyboard): _underscore_, [brackets], {braces}, |bars|. Take a look at the raw message to see how it’s done.
--Bram