 Trains / 23696
Re: New and old to lugnet at the same time :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I'm Samarth Moray, and I'm 16. I've been playing with Lego, like most of you,
since I was a kid. I'm new to lugnet because this is my first post,
but I'm 'old' to lugnet because I've been lurking around for a year now. That
basically means I know most of you. And now you kinda know me :-)

Hi Samarth,

I especially like your co-co undercarriage arrangement, with the actual motor
hidden in the centre. Although it would mean the loco hangs out more in the
corners, it is much easier to make a reasonable length co-co loco ;)

ROSCO