 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 13
12  |  14
Subject:
M>ltc 2004-5 (aka Arrival of the bonus tubs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:36:07 GMT

A fun day again on Sunday. Got lots of details added to the layout.

Basically mostly done now except for the big items - the mountains and the bridge. But we should have it all done in time for the model show.

    4679 Bricks and Creations
1513 elements, 0 figures, US$20, 2004
LEGO > Creator

    4679 Bricks and Creations {2005 Edition}
1513 elements, 0 figures, US$20, 2005
LEGO > Creator
   But the big news: The LEGO tub with bonus box has arrived at TRU!! So naturally several were bought by various members, and became the basis of what we later called “low resolution tubsies” - buying and trading of complete bonus bags. Some day we may have “high resolution tubsies”, that will be interesting...

Anyway, the pics of the layout (and tubs) are here after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=105283

ROSCO