 Trains / 23655
Re: Steam locomotive drive assembly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Stacy Bledsoe wrote:
I have posted my new 'typical' steam locomotive drive assembly. The drive rods
and slider mechanism work great.  Thanks to BBB for great drivers and blanks.
This idea should work for any driver configuration.  This will be the starting
point of my Triplex project!

Enjoy and thanks for looking... Stacy

Sorry guys and gals....somehow my file got deleted.  I uploaded it again..please
try link below.  Thanks

Very nice Stacy! I especially like how you used the frypan part as the valve end
cover.

ROSCO

Very very nice, is there an ldraw?

Lester