 Trains / 23656
Re: new 2005 trainset?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:19:48 GMT

   In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger wrote:
   heres a pic i found online

   In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Hi Thomas, this definitely looks rendered, and so I would tend to think it is a fan-designed creation. But I would love to be wrong.

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Burger wrote:
   well rosco yes your right. but the good news is we can make this car.. heres the original design.. a ttjx 68 foot car. with the new 10133 its possible to make a yellow car now

It seems to me that the wagon is tan, and the end slopes don’t exist yet - 1x2x2 slopes, a 1-wide version of the slope in the yellow car design.

Jason Railton