 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
M>ltc 2004-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:54:55 GMT

Another productive meeting, things coming together for our first show in December. Luckily we were able to hire a hall a couple of weeks earlier for a MUGS meeting, so will have a good chance to iron out any bugs.

The layout is now close to being complete, things added include farm scene, new house by Teunis, many minifigs, and much foliage.

Another meeting is scheduled in a couple of weeks to finalise it for the Nov 28th meeting.

   Oh, and if you’re wondering what this is, so am I.

Some photos here.

ROSCO