 Trains / 23629
Re: BeLUG at the Lego Festival, Brussels 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:16:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
Hey, Hi, I've been out of the loop for a year, travelling, but made it back to
see what my comrades at BeLUG have been up to over the past year. I missed
LegoWorld2004 unfortunately, but made the Lego Festival 2004 in Brussels.

The display, I think you'll agree, is an order of magnitude above the quality of
last year, and bodes well for the future of a club still only in its second
year.

Great job team

Links to photos can be found here

and here

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5936
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5937
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5938
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5939

To put it simply ... I was gobsmacked by what you've achieved this year ....

Steve H

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot for those kindly words.
We have still one day to go, but some club members are alreddy making plans and
ideas for the next event!

Regards,
Ludo