 Trains / 23684
23683  |  23685
Subject:
Lubricating monorail points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:55:17 GMT

I've searched for this, but haven't come up with anything... I have some
monorail points that are sticky.  I pretty much can't get them to shift
using the slider.  A couple of them will switch using the on-track tabs (the
ones the train runs over), but not quite all the way.  Has anybody developed
techniques to lubricate their monorail points to keep them in good working
order?

The best solution to this problem would be if LEGO would re-introduce
monorails...

-- Christian