 Star Wars / 1338
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 02:50:27 GMT

My thoughts on the Gungan Sub:

I knew, sadly, that the bricks in question were blue.  I was hoping they
weren't but, well, there you are.

It will be interesting to see how the actual sub compares to the Lego one.
What is the "anchor" on the front?  What is the "engine" in back. (Is the
engine an orange fly-eye dome?  That would be interesting.  Sorta.)

LOVE JAR JAR.  I think it's great that Lego is adapting itself to the market.
These mini figs are just going to be awesome.

Is Obi-Wan wearing a hood?  Is he the one on the logo?  Will both Jedi's come
with sabers?

Now, don't get me wrong, I like Lego sea-life as much a the next guy, but I
was hoping for something a little more, I don't know, ALIEN MAYBE???  Oh well,
I can't complain.

Does the "tail" stay suspended on its' own?  Or does it flop around?

Where's the "green fire" seaweed?  I love that stuff.

ZH