 Star Wars / 1249
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:37:22 GMT

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:37:10 GMT, "Josh Spaulding" <josh_spaulding@hotmail.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Coats writes:
I am pretty sure it is blue.  One, in the picture the bricks look much
more blue than purple, I don't know what people are seeing.  Also, not
the strange lighting on the ray.  I think that the strange blue color is
the result of bluish lighting on the blue bricks.  I still don't see
where people are getting purple from?

You're all wrong. It's obviously Belville pink:
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding/images/prettyGunganSub.jpg

You know, that doesn't look half bad.....

-- Terry K --