 Star Wars / 1272
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:13:04 GMT

The Star Wars sets are the first I've seen of them.  They appear in the
Snowspeeder and Tie/Y-wing sets.

-John Van

Jesse Long wrote in message ...
When did they come out with the 2x4 low slopes?

Jesse

Brent Curtis wrote in message ...
At long last, our first good look at an Episode I Lego set. www.yakface.com
has it posted, but you can get to it directly by clicking on this:

http://yakface.com/imagebin/GunganSub.jpg

Finally, a great big beautiful picture of what's going to be on the shelves • in
May.

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html