 Star Wars / 1277
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Terry Keller writes:
On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:37:10 GMT, "Josh Spaulding" • <josh_spaulding@hotmail.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Coats writes:
I am pretty sure it is blue.  One, in the picture the bricks look much
more blue than purple, I don't know what people are seeing.  Also, not
the strange lighting on the ray.  I think that the strange blue color is
the result of bluish lighting on the blue bricks.  I still don't see
where people are getting purple from?

You're all wrong. It's obviously Belville pink:
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding/images/prettyGunganSub.jpg

You know, that doesn't look half bad.....

Heck, even if it was pink, I'd buy it. Too many cool pieces not to get it. But
then us town guys like any color we can get.

But you could make some pink spaceship for some rebel who was an awesome pilot.
Or maybe I've been reading too many SW novels ;)

-Tom McD.