 Star Wars / 1233
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:27:35 GMT

John Neal wrote:

I was wondering the same thing about purple....  I bet John Gerlach an American
Dollar it is.  What is the opinion of others out there?  Purple or blue?  My
retirement fund rests on the outcome;-)

Somebody commented that Lego just doesn't release new colors in such abundance... I
find that to be a fallacious arguement.  The previous SW models have broken all the
molds (no pun intended) about color selection... note the (nearly) all brown speeder
bikes, the (nearly) all tan landspeeder, the high selection of orange parts in the
snowspeeder and the large amount of tan in the X-wing and Y-wing.

I won't make a guess as to the color of this model, because I can make my eyes go
either way, but I'll say this:  If the ship in the movie is purple, Guaranteed that
the model is.

--Karim