 Star Wars / 1206
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 15:47:19 GMT

However the mold appears the same.  The plastic could be different, the
pattern is definately different, but the shape ...

I'd venture to say it's the same.

-Lee.

Rich Thompson wrote:

The bubble windows on the new Episode 1 set are not at all like the TIE
fighter bubble window. I am comparing them right now...the TIE window is
dark gray and the new bubbles appear translucent. Plus, the patterns on the
window and the orientation for attachment to other Lego parts is different.

Rich
http://rich.cmcsmart.com

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc