 Star Wars / 1210
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:47:49 GMT

SSDD: Same Shape, Different Decoration.

It's the same piece if it has the same shape.  Color and printing don't
matter.  Chrome-plating does, in some circles.

The different orientation just means the parts are mounted on hinges.

Steve

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:21:12 GMT, "Rich Thompson" <richone@midsouth.rr.com>