 Star Wars / 1229
Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:35:10 GMT

Copied from the message I posted.

"As for the color, I think that it is probably blue
because in the catalog the TIE fighter looks like it has purple, but
those of you who have it said it was blue. I wouldn't mind seeing
purple pieces, but I would like blue better. Oh, and is the TIE fighter
blue the regular blue color or is it a new shade??"

there is my opinion. :)
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda